At HKFS, our insurance planning philosophy is simple – match the best companies, products and services to your individual risk management needs – all while remaining focused on your personal financial plan.
Our insurance planning review is a consultative approach with your financial planning consultant (FPC) and CPA. This approach connects tax and financial strategies while considering risk protection and preservation of assets to reach your goals.
HKFS utilizes a team of insurance and financial professionals who strive to provide the best solutions using highly rated, handpicked, and carefully monitored insurance carriers. Our professional insurance planning services include:
- Team approach that incorporates tax and legal advisors
- Independent objective analysis of your risk management situation
- Representation of multiple insurance carriers to match your needs with the appropriate product from a quality company at a competitive price
- Regular, ongoing service reviews
- Coordination of risk management program with wealth management objectives
- Life, long-term care and disability insurance as well as group life and health plans
- Full array of insurance planning solutions including business continuation, advanced estate planning, executive benefits, and personal planning