The HKFS insurance planning philosophy is simple – match the best companies, products and services to your client’s individual risk management needs. HKFS utilizes a team of insurance and financial professionals who strive to provide the best solutions using highly rated, handpicked and carefully monitored insurance carriers.
Our mission is to provide a insurance planning program that works hand-in-hand with your client’s wealth management objectives, while focusing on the protection and preservation of their assets.
Our professional insurance planning services include:
- Team approach that incorporates tax and legal advisors
- Independent objective analysis of your risk management situation
- Representation of multiple insurance carriers to match your needs with the appropriate product from a quality company at a competitive price
- Regular, ongoing service reviews
- Coordination of risk management program with wealth management objectives
- Life, long-term care and disability insurance as well as group life and health plans
- Full array of insurance planning solutions including business continuation, advanced estate planning, executive benefits and personal planning
Our insurance planning audit/review incorporates a consultative approach with comprehensive wealth management planning. This approach connects the CPA’s tax expertise with our financial services planning in order to reach your client’s goals.