A critical component of any comprehensive financial plan is retirement planning. Your retirement income need is determined by your desired standard of living and the resources you will have available. Proper planning can help bring peace of mind knowing your retirement needs are being met. As part of our financial planning process, we can explore:
- When you might retire. The longer your retirement, the more income you’ll need to fund it.
- Your life expectancy. Using government statistics, life insurance tables, or a life expectancy calculator to get a reasonable estimate of how long you will live, we can build plans from there.
- Sources of retirement income. Looking at your full financial picture, we can assess how prepared you are to meet retirement needs (company pension, 401(k), Social Security, IRAs, annuities or other investments).
- Any shortfalls. After our review, you may find your expected incomes sources will be more than enough to fund even a lengthy retirement. But if it looks like you will come up short, don’t panic. Our team is ready to help determine the best plan for you.
HKFS provides a variety of retirement solutions and strategies to help individuals meet their unique retirement goals and time horizons, including:
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plans
- Customized defined benefit plans
- 403(b) plans
- Simple IRA plans
- Individual 401(k) plans
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Rollover IRAs
- Deferred compensation plans